A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 23 October 2014

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY - Felicity; Lets dance



I am very excited to sharing my first project as a Design team member. I am having lots and lots of fun playing with cupcake kit.

The colours are nice and bright. I will admit, I was a bit 'stand-offish' at first because I don't tend to use brights a lot. I admire all those creativity people that can pull of brights so easy.
This time I decided to start with to cards.

It was a perfect way for me to jump start the creativity and get a feel for the kit I guess. To see the endless possibilities.



With this card I started with the pinks.


NOT INCLUDED: Gold bow, flowers and frame.

I really wanted to get to a feel for the black in the kit.

I used it subtle in my layering.

NOT INCLUDED: Flower and bow.

I hope I have inspired today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative