A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 11 October 2014

Gina Rodgers - Goodbye..x

Hi everyone, I'm signing off today with my very last layout as part of the APOCD design team.. what a fun time it's been creating with these gorgeous kits..a BIG BIG thank you to beautiful Raquel for everything!!.. I will definitely miss being a part of this little team, amongst such lovely and creative ladies in Ebony, Lisa and Nat.. I can't wait to see what the new team creates, I'm sure it's going to be amazing!..

So..on with the page which was created with the September Main kit.. I've done a mixed media background on the kraft card using gesso, mists, black ink, white pen and stamping.. I've used the striking b&w papers together to frame the photo along with some scraps, washi and a few buttons from my stash..


a piece of plain vellum helps add some softness and I've curled up one corner to add interest and texture..


the cute burlap bow completes the page along with some sequins and thread and cork sticker for the title...


thanks for having me!..goodbye and SCRAP ON!..
Gina xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative