A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 14 October 2014

DESIGNER INSPIRATION - Natalie May; Something different..an 8.5x11" page



This week I have created an A4 page instead of my usual 12x12.

Simple layering and shapes make the photo of Jessica totally pop off the page and the papers in the main kit were a great color match.




I used white cardstock for my base and then started at the top with the lightest papers working down to the darker contrasting papers at the bottom. My photo is matted with black which not only helps with balance but also makes jessica pop out of the photo more.

A couple of simple strips of vellum tucked in and the gorgeous overlay added creates a little more texture to the page. 


I cut some circles from my papers, and added a cork circle under the cameo cut title.

The page was finished off with the addition of a flair and a little watercolor on the title and some super cute phrase stickers.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative