A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 27 October 2014

MESSY MONDAY - Felicity Wilson: Love




Hello friends!
I am here today to share with a page I created with lots of sprays, wax crayons and water colour pencils.
 I love the stamp that came in the kit and started my page with that inspiration. I had no direction at all, other than stamping the image and then I wanted to use my wax crayons to colour a few circles in. I then wanted to created a shadow all the straight line to blend it in a little more.

I then sprayed some Heidi swap colour shine and splatters.
When I added the circles to the background, I used water colour pencil to soften the edges of the circles and to blend with my background.

Somehow I ended with a page that is bright and colourful.




NOT INCLUDED: flowers, gold bow,  butterflies

I hope you have a little experiment with some mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative