A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate.

Hello Everyone,

Well it seems this week has come oh so fast.  It's my last week posting here, and it's a little bit sad but OH SO EXCITING when you see what Raquel is planning.  It's going to be fabulous.

I opened my last kit, and did lots of shuffling and smiling at all of the pretty.  Then realised purple would be the most wonderful colour to compliment it all.  I am not really a purple person.

That soon changed!!  How good is it to be stretched out of your *normal* and who doesn't love a smattering of sequins??? and a great white pen that writes on black perfectly?






So now I've made friends with purple ..... you might even see another purple layout from me this week.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative