A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 29 June 2014

Designer Inspo ... Natalie May

 Happy Sunday Peeps ...

Today I have created a page using the May Main kit.

 

I love this paper and knew straight away that I had to use it as a full piece.


This photo is of me and my 'big sister' who I had a chance to catch up with during my chemo - Sharon and I grew up together and like the title says .. she's just like family to me.

Rather than adding another paper to the layout, I used gesso to create a square background element, added some stitching and worked from there.



There are a couple of pieces of subtle transparency in there as well as the cool frames from the sticker set in the kit





 Did you take advantage of the Stocktake Sale this week? Pick up some bargains?

Thanks for stopping by
Natalie May


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative