A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 27 June 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - Celebrate..

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back with another layout using the May Cupcake kit, which is still available and currently 50% off!.. I've scrapped this page of my eldest daughter who recently turned 18 (yep..still coming to terms with having another adult in the house!) I've tried to make this page bright and fun, in keeping with the celebration theme and replicated some of the colours from the 6x6 papers in the background, which is a mixture of painted and splattered mists and gelatos..


the cute "cheers"wood veneer is from the "Happy New Year 2014" set and cherry flair from the "You're Just My Type" set.. I've also used a couple of buttons from my stash and the green alpha stickers are left over from the March Cupcake kit.. 


the heart veneer is part of the Insta-Lovin' set..




Bye for now,
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative