A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 23 June 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate - the little bits


Hello Everyone!!

Back again with another layout share using supplies from May's Full Kit.  Which was FULL to the brim with lots and lots of lovely little embellishments and details.








I have been lucky enough to be away all weekend at a creative retreat, and took my kit with me.  I started with a fun background that I sprayed with mist and then doodled shapes and lines over the spray.

Then I just couldn't find the perfect photo!!  Wanting to finish the layout anyway, I ended up creating the layout WITHOUT the photo.  I simply grouped lots of little embellishments to each side and left plenty of space to add the photo later.

Once home, I added both the wood veneer and my photo.

I love how it turned out.






Thanks so much for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative