A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 13 June 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate

Hello Everyone,

I'm racing in to share with you a layout I created with the May Kit which is full of fabulous.  The kit is now *SOLD OUT* (sorry!) but you can still grab the mini kit you will need to be quick.



For my layout I created a quick watercoloured background using a stencil.  I love this kind of quick and easy "not quite perfect" look.   Once dry I used my pen to sketch around the triangles to make them pop.

Then it was onto some fun layers using the papers in the kit, plus some fabric and other pieces that were already lying on my desk.

Quick.  Simple.  Effective.





Thanks for dropping in,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative