A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 16 June 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate








Hello Everyone!!

How was your weekend??  I hope it was a good one.  Mine was pretty chaotic, we had lots of fun running kids to events and parties so not much time at my craft desk.

One of the things I love about the APOCD kits, it that they allow you to pull a layout together super quick because all the matching of product has been done for you.  So even in the crazy that was my weekend I was able to have a little time creating a fun layout of my daughters 14th Birthday Party.









Keeping the design simple helped to pull this together in UNDER 20 mins!!!  I simply layered strips of the patterned paper provided in the kit, added the embellishments and my photo.  My daughter LOVED it and I think it will be displayed in her room.






Have a wonderful week everyone,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative