A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tutorial Tuesday with Natalie May


 Do you have a pile of Pizza Boxes left over from all those super awesome kits that Raquel sends you?
What do you do with them?

 

I have a couple in great condition that I store my Cameo cuts in (see here for pics) but more often than not, I keep them for a month or two them put them out in the recycling!

I ripped open my box when the delivery guy came today - I swear he thinks I have a pizza fetish LOL- and had an idea ......use the box for my page - well - at least trim it down to 12x12 and use it as a base!

So .... first things first, I used a kraft knife and cut it back to 12x12 then ripped off a few of the top layers in a few areas.



This exposed the corrugated card underneath.
I then used a dry brush to swipe some gesso over the card before using my AHHHHMAZING December  Main kit and create my layers!



I used some stamps and archival ink from my stash to add a little detail on the edges then cut some simple banners, mounted my photo, added some super cool stickers and a digi cut before stapling on my title!




Too easy!

Have a great day
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative