A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 11 December 2014

Thoughtful Thursday - Felicity - Lovely Mini album





Hello Friends!
As promised I am back today to share with you a mini album I created using the November main kit. Something cute and quiet easy. I loved all the little sentiments in the Amy Tangerine embellishments that I simply used them as my feature through the album. They were all little positive affirmations and something I need sometimes to be reminded about Daily.
Lets take a peek at my album, shall we??













I hope you liked and inspires you create with your kit.
Seriously, I got 2 really full beautiful pages and now this mini album with a few scraps for a card or two. Not bad uh?? Especially for me who loads there projects up with lots and lots of pretty things!

Happy crafting! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative