A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Tutorial Tuesday - Anna Allan : My heart is full...


HELLO!
I'm here today to take you through a layout I created and how I went about it.
I am using the November Main Cake Kit.


As you would be aware from my Friday Favourites post, I am loving the Amy Tangerine 'Stitched' ephemera pack!
And usually I struggle with how to use the cut-apart papers because I have a small complex with cutting into papers...I am slowly getting over this as you will see here! ;-)


So basically for this layout I have:

- chosen a photo I want to use
- cut up the Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' cut apart paper and chosen what bits say and portray what I want - loved that 'my heart is full' panel as it teamed perfectly with my photo of being a new first-time Mum so created the page around that sentiment!
- I've gone with the panelled collage-y look again and used some die-cuts from the ephemera pack too. I love how well the two different products from different lines teamed so well together - it just demonstrates Raquel's expertise in creating kits with products that co-ordinate super well when put together!
- I have added extra embellishing with the sequins (for some bling), gold stickers (for added shine!), and the flair (for the cherry on top!).



I didn't need to add any extra journalling as the sentiments of the papers said it all really! Gotta love that :-)


Thanks for popping by! Seeya next time!

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative