A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 23 May 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - Playing with Triangles

Hi everyone, I'm back with another layout using the April main kit. This is one of those layouts that doesn't turn out quite like you envisioned or quite as good, but I'm sure everyone has those.. it's still fun to experiment and play with techniques and design.. my aim was to use the triangles, cut from the Basic Grey "currently" paper as a feature in a circular design to compliment the Crate Paper "race track" paper..


I've also added in wood veneers, sequins, buttons and cute Dazzles sticker..


behind the photo I added a section of chevron bag (left over my last layout), some starry vellum and dress pattern from my stash for extra texture..





thanks for stopping by
Gina x

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative