A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 9 May 2014

Designer - Gina Rodgers - A Close Shave

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing my first layout using the April Main Cake kit. I've scrapped a 'before and after' shot of my daughter and her two classmates who recently participated in the Word's Greatest Shave, raising money for the Leukaemia Foundation.. 

I'm loving the bright colours and fun embellishments in this kit, not to mention the HUGE sheet of alpha stickers, they look great mixed up for a longer title..


for the background I've added a few scrapes of gesso, then painted with water colour inks and gelatos.  The little camera stickers in the kit make a great contrast with white card behind..


I stained a couple of wood veneers and while wet stamped with the asterisk veneer a few times on the page..


Here's the gorgeous Main Cake kit used..



Thanks for stopping by
Gina x

2 comments:

  1. Wet hair thoroughly. Cold water causes the erector pill to contract. These are the muscles that make the hair follicles stand up. Shaving would be much more effortless if hair is in this position. shave vs trim

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative