A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 16 May 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - It's in the Bag..

Hi there, I'm sharing another layout created with the April Main Cake kit today..and I loved the striking chevron bag in the kit so much I decided to use it as a feature on this page..it made a perfect border around the photo..


I've incorporated some layers of paper, washi and also some packaging from the MME buttons..


and the Basic Grey Scrabble tile alpha are ideal for short titles or abbreviations like this.. Once again, I've mixed together the different coloured alpha stickers from the kit..





Have a great weekend ahead..are you planning a creative one?
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative