A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 23 March 2014

Kit Loving ... Natalie May


Happy Sunday!!!!

Today I'm sharing a couple of pages I created using the February Main kit.

 
LOVED playing with this kit - has so many options ...

This first one is nice and simple ... I used the gorg papers and also a
couple of die cuts from the Basic Grey pack.


I added in some vellum from my stash and some super messy machine stitching!
 
The Daily Flash Alpha sheet was perfectly colour coordinated!

This next page is another one that is relativity simple in design but I used the Basic Grey Die Cuts to create some pretty major interest! The papers, wood stars and sequins are straight from the Main kit.

 I love the combination of acetate and cardstock in the pack - so easy to work with


I used Cherry Flair from two different sets for this page

And one from Blooming Lovely


So thanks for stopping by
Have a great week
Natalie






2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Nat. I especially love the design of the second page. So unique and interesting and fun and.... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing with the same kit today I love your layout. I hope mine can stand up to that awesome design.

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative