A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 7 March 2014

Designer - Gina Rodgers - You Have My Heart - CSI #113



This month the APOCD designers are playing along with the weekly CSI (Colour, Stories, Inspiration) challenges. Case File No, 113 starts today! Check out the pretty colour scheme and fun criteria/prompts to choose from.. You can find out more info and inspiration at CSI


Here's my layout using the February Main Cake kit (plus a little washi and ledger paper from my stash) I painted the thickers with aqua glimmer mist.. 


and also the leaves which were hand-cut from the Basic Grey "Poppy Lane" paper..


There is also some hidden journaling on the "documented" card cut from the Elle's Studio "Happy New Year" paper


I hope you can join in with the CSI challenges too! Happy scrapping!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative