A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 28 March 2014

Designer - Gina Rodgers - OXO

Hi everyone, I'm back today with a layout created with the cool new March Cupcake kit! As soon as I saw the Teresa Collins stencil set I knew it was going to be fun! I've used the heart stencil and sprayed onto the front with an aqua and turquoise mist then printed it in a few places to make the background.. I've also splattered some ink and the purple Twinkling H2O around the page..


I've added in lots of layers using the 6x6 papers, stickers, washi and cherry flair..


the wood veneer is part of the Insta Lovin set


and here's another look at the Cupcake kit..get yours while it lasts!



Happy scrapping!
Gina x

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative