A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 23 October 2013

SPECIAL GUEST - Magda Mizera - So Lovely



Today I am here to share Madga's first layout share as our Special Guest, using our 'Bloomin' Lovely' Cherry Flair....Magda has taken lots of close ups so you will get to see in detail how gorgeous her layout is and how awesome our Cherry Flair are too :)


Layout title: So Lovely

Here Magda has used beautiful soft American Crafts papers and stickers, teamed with a doily, and Glitz Designs stamps. Plus of course, our Cherry Flair. 


And the close up images:




Layering details: I love love love doily's so this one has my heart, lol



I couldn't leave out the stunning Flair images she took! I am so in love with these pictures!!!


Perfect!


I hope you have been inspired to create by Magda's first share at APOCD.

Stay tuned to this blog as we have some more details coming of our blog hop this coming Monday with Scrapbook Creations magazine :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative