A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Introducing our latest Guest Designers

Today I would like to introduce to you 2 new Guest Designers. The first guest will be creating with and sharing layouts with our October Main Cake kit. The second is a special guest from Poland who will be creating and sharing layouts with our Cherry Flair....

SO are you ready to meet them????

Our first Guest is the lovely Sharmaine Kruijver. She is working with our October Main Cake kit.





Here's a little bit about Sharmaine from the lady herself:

I’m Sharmaine, from Tasmania. My husband Dave and I have 4 girls who keep us very busy. I also work as a Teacher’s Assistant at least two days a week. I started scrapbooking in 2005, with the help of a friend, and I just love being able to breathe life into photos and stories. My pages are almost always full of life and colour, most are meaningful and some are funny. I’m currently fortunate enough to be able to create as a design team member for Cocoa Daisy, Scrapmatts, Jot Magazine, One Little Word, and X-Press It.

Welcome Sharmaine, thanks for being a guest at APOCD!

Here's a sneak of her first layout share - Sharmaine has used the 'Everyday Cork' Cherry Flair buttons set here too:


You can see more of Sharmaine's work on her blog here:


And our International Guest this month is the talented Magda Mizera from Poland.



I'm Magda. I'm 26 girl from Poland where I live with my beloved fiance.
I love scrapbooking since I've ever heard about it. My scrapbooking adventure has started on summer 2011 and takes up all my free time. I can easily describe my style: lots of white and drops of color here and there :)  I'm white thread addictted. I love to scrap about my everyday life, those who I love and things that happen from time to time.  In real life I'm a photographer running own business and it's beyond exciting! I can call photography the love of my life :)
You can see my pictures on the site: www.magdalenamizera.pl but all of my personal stuff and scrappy things I want to share you can find on my blog. Writing a blog has become my favourite thing across all the 'internet things'. Also, lately I discovered how fun it is filming and making short movies!
I'm so happy to be here, inspiring you to make beautiful things!



Magda is a lovely photographer, look at this gorgeous pic she has taken of our Cherry Flair! They just look so dreamy! I want all my pics to look like this :)


Here is a sneak of her first layout share!


You can see Magda's blog here:


I hope you are as excited as I am about our Special Guests this month! Plus I have one more share from our Guest Amanda Hall.....so lots of inspiration to come APOCD followers!

- Raquel x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative