A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 7 July 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate

Hello Everyone,

Hope Monday has been kind to you, with happy kids, great days at work and some sunshine.

Today I am sharing the final layout from my May Kit.


I tend to like creating something out of the mish mash of papers and embellishments that I have used on other projects. Parts of patterned papers that have already been cut into, picking pretty sequins up off my craft mat and scattering them about.  I just love using everything provided.

That's exactly how this layout came about.   Just layers of what was left.

It turned out to be a fun, not at all serious design and it matches the photo's perfectly.




So now that kit is all but done it's time to crack open the NEW JUNE kit.  Have you seen it???

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative