A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 24 July 2014

Another to share..





Hi everyone,
I have another layout to share with you today using the latest CUPCAKE KIT.


This one is another bright one using lots of scraps of papers, the mask and stickers....

I have used some white cardstock and created a background with some watercolour paints and some machine stitching.
I then used strips of the various papers and a tag from the kit.To highlight the papers and give an arty feel I have gone over them with Faber castell gelatos.

A favourite in this kit were the stickers! I love using word stickers on my layouts just like here.




I have added interest with lots of stamping and some doodling with a mask. 
You can also see above that I have used the Dina Wakely mask again with the Lindy's Stamp Gang mist.



Thanks for looking, happy creating , Eb x

2 comments:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative