A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 21 April 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate - March Kit

Back again with another share.  I am still surprised how far these kits actually go.  I easily make 4-5 projects from each gorgeous bundle.

This page I wanted my collaged piece to almost look like a part of the background paper.  I built up my collage and stitched it into place.  I left my foam mounting tape alone and just attached everything flat... THEN ... went over it with gesso using a palette knife.  Making sure to go over the edges in parts.

I spritz on some colour and added embellishments over the top once dry.

It was fun trying a different style of collaging to my usually very layered approach.





Hope your week is a creative one!!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative