A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 20 April 2014

Awesome ... Natalie May


Happy Sunday peeps - and Happy Easter to you all.

Hope you are not all overdoing it on the chocolate and the kids are being awesome ....

Speaking of Awesome ... today I'm sharing a layout I created using the March Cupcake kit.
I have got so much out of this kit this month - really impressed!

For this page, I used the Wisteria Twinkling H2O's to create a watercolour background that coordinated with the papers in the kit.


Now some of you might know ... I'm not a big fan of purple - in fact when I saw this in the kit, I cringed!

But - I'm so wrapped with how this came out - I'm still not a purple lover but the colours as just perfect with the paper!


I used a few of my cut files and my Cameo to cut the Speech Bubble and circle and backed the circles with papers from the kit.


So head over and have a look at all the goodies in the shop ....

Happy Easter people - Stay Safe and enjoy every second with your families

xxx
Natalie May








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative