A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 11 April 2014

Designer - Gina Rodgers - Stencil Fun!

Hi everyone, I'm sharing another March Cupcake kit layout today. I've had fun creating the background on this page using another of the fabulous Teresa Collins stencils. I've sprayed through the stencil onto a scrap piece of paper, then flipped it over to "print" with the ink left on the stencil, then added some touches of purple Twinkling H2O's with a paint brush..

IMG_1282

Using the shipping tag in the kit, I've inked the reinforcement ring and added the date and a sticker..


I love this exclusive triangle wood veneer card and it cuts easily with scissors, making it perfect for layering with papers and stickers..


I've also added a chipboard embellishment from the Insta Lovin set..




Have a great weekend!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative