A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 16 June 2012

Sharing some cake



Huge Hello Everyone!

Hope your all having a fantastic weekend filled with loads of scrappen fun!

If not i hope you can find the time to at least plan your next creative venture :}

I was lucky enough to find sometime to play with this June's kit



You know when you have a awesome kit when it is just SO easy to create a layout, i find all the work is just in picking out the photo i want to scrap first...lol

I whipped this layout layout up last night, in the peace and quiet of the house...
Picture this

......all the boys asleep ...........

Me and my ugg boots and a cuppa of tea.......spy the June kit sitting on my craft desk.....

Temptation pulled me in....Just like a piece of cake!....hehe

So here is my layout

"Sweet Moments"






Tried something a little different...format and design :}
I think i got caught up in the lovely pattern in these delish papers :}

Hope you get to play with your scrumptious kit too!

Have you seen the lovely extras in store??
I'm pre order so i don't miss out when my next kit comes....
If you don't want to miss out on your next kit make sure you grab a subscription

Off to go play with the rest of this lovely kit and create another layout and maybe something a little different :}

Stay tuned for some of Mal's amazing creations!

Happy creating!!

{{{HUGS}}}
Samantha

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative