A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 23 June 2012

More inspiration


I promised more pages and here they are...


I'm into masking atm, with texture paste and paint...and when coupled with the Chelley Bean Designs ribbon and tape and twine I;m just loving the dimension it gives to my pages.









My big girl's FIRST READER, such a big moment for her...and us!



Just loved the border stickers in the JUNE kit...and who says they have to be used in a strip. With the brads I used them to frame the photo in a different sort of way. And doodling of course.



the number 58 doesn't have any significance LOL I love random things on my pages lol!!!

So who's creating with the JUNE APOCD kit this weekend??? I am!!!
Dont forget to load some pages to the APOCD FB page....I feel a lucky door prize for someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative