A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 14 November 2014

Friday Fave - Fabulous & Seriously Cheeky

Hey guys!

Nat here sharing my fave page that I have created with the gorgeous October Main Kit!


It's super simple and super easy but I'm loving it!



I used the Doodlebug Design 'Sprinkles Vellum' and sewed it to some neutral paper from my stash (not very well mind you) and then adhered it to some dark kraft card from my stash (again with terrible sewing around the edges)



The Pebbles 'Jen Hadfield - Homemade' Paper Bag was just the right colour and I slipped the doily in and wrapped some gold washi tape and black cotton around the bag.



I used a few gold stickers from the American Crafts 'Shimelle'; Accent & Phrase Sticker Book, matted my photo in gold card and black card, added the very cute APOCD flair and I was done!
The title is a chipboard cut from Imaginarium Designs which I personally designed! 


I hope you are all having a great day.
Thanks for stopping by
Natalie May



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative