A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 4 August 2014

Designer Ins[piration - Lisa Pate

Happy Monday !!

I'm finally started to feel settled in my new home and have almost a totally functioning and pretty creative space.  Shame the internet is STILL not working!

It's lovely to have lots of creative work to keep me busy (and I am probably keeping up better without the distraction of internet surfing!)

If you read my previous post you would know I had a rather large disaster with all of my old scrapbooks.  Rather than be sad and upset, I am pulling the photo's off and creating new layouts with older photo's.  Totally LOVING scrapping my babies again.

Using the gorgeous June Kit, I created a messy, fun layout of my youngest babe when she was oh so very little.


I will admit I have a *thing* for cutting up and pulling apart just about everything in the kit(as you can see by the quote sticker) .  I loved using some inks over the top of the stencil to give a background that wasn't perfect.



Hope you all have a wonderful, creative week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative