A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 11 August 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate. Getting Stitchy.

Hello Everyone!

I'm back to share a layout I created using the June Mini Kit .

As I sort out my new creative space, I am finding lots of lovely supplies and revisiting a few crafts that I have enjoyed over the years.   Armed with a selection of lovely bright embroidery threads I have been cross stitching most evenings away ... was only a matter of time before the hand stitching found a way onto my layouts.






Mixing my crafts and supplies is something I've always really enjoyed.  I *know* you all have dabbled in other crafts, why don't you pull some supplies out and see what you can add to your next layout?

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative