A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 22 February 2014

SPECIAL GUEST - Stephanie Buice - Keep those who make you smile



Today I am here to share Stephanie's third layout with you all. Stephanie has used the 'Hello Lovely' flair from one of our first releases 'Hello Birdie' on this bright and fun layout. 


Here is what Stephanie had to say about this layout

I made this layout to remind me to keep myself surrounded by the people in my life who truly support me,true friends are the ones who can make you smile in the good times and bad. This layout was SO much fun to create, I pulled from so many companies and just kept playing. I really based my entire layout on the "Hello Lovely" Cherry Flair, I was inspired by the fun and free style of it. I even added a little puffy sticker heart to it to finish thing off, flair are so fun!

Look at all those scrumptious layers! Perfect!


Stephanie last layout will be shared soon, what amazing layouts we have been blessed with so far! Thanks Stephanie!




1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative