Hello Everyone! I'm back to show you a super quick and easy project using the gorgeous Cherry Flair. I love using these cute little elements in just about every paper crafting project.
This past weekend I spent time sorting and organising my crafting space. It came together really well but I wanted some little handmade elements rather than regular labelling. I quickly pulled together some cute tags for my storage baskets.
Cherry Flair Buttons, tags, scraps of fabric, washi tape, twine, mini stapler, ink pad and alpha stamps
Put it Together
- Layer Strips of alternating fabric strips and washi tape over the bottom half of your tag, cut the overhang from the edges
- Attach your Cherry Flair Button to your tag ( I like to use foam mounting tape)
- Loosely wrap twine around the Flair and staple into place.
- Stamp the top and bottom of the tag with your chosen word, I love random "part of the word" stamping as well as making sure you get at least one clear image of what you have chosen.
- Thread some twine and a fabric strip through the top of the tag.
I used my tags to label baskets. They would also be great on a layout, card or slipped into your project life album.