A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 3 December 2013

SPECIAL GUEST - Lory Bucaria - Project Life Layout



Today I am here to share Project Life layouts from our lovely guest Lory. These layouts are just so gorgeous and I love her Project Life Style! Lory has used the Everyday Olive and I {heart} Coffee Cherry Flair on her page. 



Here is the first side of her Week 30 layout. 


A close up of the flair available in the Everyday Olive pack




And the other side! How awesome is this?!?



Close up of the I {heart} Coffee flair -

A close up of the flair available in the Everyday Olive pack



Look at that gorgeous bow! Love, love love it!


I can't wait to share more with you soon, plus, if you missed it. We are having a design team call, click the image below for more details.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative