A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 26 February 2012

Introducing Tam Milborn




Tam is a crazy-busy SAHM to three little boys. She had a past life as a physiotherapist, but these days prefers to pursue more creative past times in the little spare time she has.

Tam loves all kinds of crafts, but tries to limit herself to just a few at a time. Sewing and scrapping keep her busy, but she does love to do a bit of crocheting, and dreams of one day becoming an interior designer.

Tam's blog can be found at
On her blog you will find a link to her Flickr account where you can see a few of her layouts.

This year Tam was named a Scrapbooking Memories Master!
In the past she has designed for Bumblebee Crafts (wholesaler), For Keeps Magazine, Scrap the Boys challenge blog, other scrapping stores and has also been on the Creative Team at Scrapbooking Memories Magazine.

She loves yellow flowers, clean sheets, How I Met Your Mother and new shoes.


Tam's Scrapping Style - in her own words:

It's on the simple side, but I like to include little details so that you discover something new on a second look. I love colour. I love to showcase lovely patterned paper and mix up lots of different patterns and colours on a page. I love small photos and often use more than one photo on a page.

Because of my subject manner, I generally scrap 'boy style'! But I do like to find ways to include 'girly' type stuff on my boy pages because there is so much lovely product out there!


Looking forward to seeing Tam's lovely work using our kits shared here.... I am sure you are too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative