A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday, 30 July 2015

Thoughtful Thursday: Amanda Baldwin: Happy Snap Your Loved Ones!



Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more cake-a-liscious delights!

Amanda here, and today I am sharing a little thoughfulness.... 

Ever put some photos away for safe keeping only to stumble upon them months later? 
Well, that was me last week...
A whole box full of beautiful photos that I was planning to scrap but never got around to.
I can't believe how much children can change in only a few months - they grow up so fast! 

Thought of the day: Be sure to happy snap your loved ones every single day!

 I found this gorgeous photo of my daughter and was just suddenly hit by how fast she's grown up - definitely not my baby anymore *sigh* !
Naturally, I couldn't put that photo back in the box, I just had to scrap with our June Main Cake Kit


Here's the page I created and that photo...

"LOVE" 


Yes, she's definitely not so little anymore - but she will always be my baby! 
Love my darling so very much!

How fabulous is that Gold Spot Vellum? It  works so well with the confetti style pattern paper  & scattered sequins!
I am loving the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Die Cut Ephemera too - tickets, typewriter font embellies, and diamonds (every girl's best friend!)

Let's look a lil closer......



Pretty colour doilies in this kit too!


- Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle - 


An oh-so-pretty page with our June Cake Kit! 

Hope you feel inspired to get creating with those photos you've kept aside - or better yet, go grab your camera and snap a few more!

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, 
Have a wonderful day!

til next time,



7 comments:

  1. ooohhh this is just super sweet - she is looking more and more like you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Great design Amanda and I do love that vellem dot paper! And I adore anything Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative