A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 1 June 2015

MESSY MONDAY - Anna Allan; I AM...


Hello!
So...I pulled out my cupcake kit for April and before I knew it - I had misted, texture pasted, inked and scribbled my way to completing a layout.
No pre-conceived ideas or expectations as to how I wanted it to look - just free play!!
And so I thought that I would share it here...


I used the stencil to add texture to my background. When dry, I randomly dabbed the distress ink over parts of it.
I cut into a couple of the 6x6" patterned papers and placed them either side of my photo atop a ripped piece of tissue paper from my stash. I like how the ripped edges make it look more grungy. 
And to grunge it up even more, I got out my .08 precision pen and got scribbling, circling, underlining etc etc.


 I used my journalling to create a border for my page.
It's so fun just to let go and just create.


Thanks for dropping by.

Anna :-)



1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative