A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 5 March 2015

Thoughtful Thursday .... Natalie May


 I still have a few papers left from my January Cupcake kit so thought I'd make a few easy cards.


These first two are simple shaker box cards using the sequins from the 
kit with the gorgeous Polaroid frames ... so easy and so effective!




And this card is using the woodgrain clips included in the kit with the super cool papers - I love that this is a unisex card - I'm sure it will come in handy!


So there you have it .... simple ... easy and using my scraps!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT cards! love the shaker ones.....I reckon cards are fabulous scraps user-upperer!!!! I thought of you the other day.....used some little metal links you'd sent me for a RAK a few years ago. FOUND 'em......scrap rooms have lots of things 'hiding'....so it was nice to use 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative