A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 18 September 2014

Best fun with best friends....


 Hi again everyone!
I have a fun layout to share with you today and it features a fellow designer Nat!
We earlier this year along with Raquel and some other awesomely talented friends rented a holiday unit in Mount Gambier SA. SO much fun and these were just some crazy selfies on my phone! I have used the contents from the August cupcake kit which is now sold out.



Once again the masks were the main feature of my layout! I have used the scalloped edges with some texture paste to create some interest on my background cardstock.
I have also then used the ampersand mask with my black pen as a feature on my layout.

I have also used many of the patterned papers as strips and circles on this layout along with the stickers , alphas and sequins.

I have cut the title from one of the papers  too!!! 



I hope you are enjoying your kit!! til next time, Eb xx

2 comments:

  1. this totally rocks my world ..... love love love
    #iamanidiot #youaremypeople

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative