A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 28 January 2014

SPECIAL GUEST - Stephanie Buice


I'm SO EXCITED to announce this next lovely lady as our special guest who has been busily working with some of our Cherry Flair designs, Stephanie Buice. 


I have admired Stephanie's work on Instagram for a while now and was so pleased that she agreed to be a guest with us. 

Here is a little bit about Stephanie in her own words. 

Hi, I'm Stephanie! I live in Alabama with my husband and sweet baby boy, I love being a mommy.
I also love to create, and I love to create with color. Scrapping is my passion so if I'm not running around
with the baby or changing diapers you can usually find me in my craft room. I currently serve on three
manufacturers DT's and couldn't be enjoying life more. Thanks for having me here A Piece Of Cake Designs.

You can check out Stephanie's gorgeous pages at her blog here


Congrats Stephanie for recently becoming a Crate Paper Gal! Go you!

Stay tuned to our blog for Stephanie's first share and more shares from the awesome APOCD girls!

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative