A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 17 March 2013

March Guest Designer Share with Leeann Pearce






Hello APOCD kit lovers…. 

I’m back with another fabulous page created from the March kit. This time I am sharing a collage type page as this is what I love to do when I am down to my last scraps. But this page is NOT actually made from the last scraps. It’s just that there where certain papers that I was so in love with and I wanted to use them all at once straight away. So I decide on this type of page. The main inspiration came from AC Dear Lizzy this and that pattern paper.


Close ups:






Thanks so much and I hope that you are inspire to create you next page collage style.

Leeann Pearce XXX

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative