A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 2 February 2013

February Guest Designer - Leonie Neal Dawson

I am very pleased to share our Guest Designer for this month, the lovely Leonie Neal Dawson!


Hello Leonie Neal-Dawson here and I’m very happy to be guest designing for A Piece of Cake Designs this month. 

I'm married to Greg and we have four children together, a boy 12, twin boys 9, and a girl 8.  
Needless to say I'm never short of subjects to photograph and scrap about. 

Life is busy and at times quite crazy but as long as I find time to scrap I shall remain sane, well mostly! 

                  I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years now and I guess you could say that scrapbooking has forever changed the way that I record and preserve my family’s stories.   I love it more and more everyday. There’s always another story to tell, more product to buy, what’s not to love?

                  Mostly I scrap 12x12 pages and my favorite ‘thing’ at the moment is to create fun backgrounds for my scrapbook pages using inks, paints, sprays, stencils and stamps
.
I've been on the design teams for several challenge sites over the last two years and at present am on the Show Us Your Stuff team. I’m also on the Design Team for 2Crafty Chipboard.

I reached one of my ultimate Scrappy goals late last year when I was chosen as a 'Master' for the Australian magazine Scrapbooking Memories for 2012 throughout 2013. 

My blog address is http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com.au/ if you’d like to check out some of my pages.

                  I’m looking forward to creating with the February APOCD kit and I hope I inspire you to get creative with your kit.

Cheers Leonie.




1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative