A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tis the season to be jolly....falalalalala

Hi, just Eb checking back in to share another creation with you using the latest kit!
And yep it's a christmas layout! I'm loving it as I am actually scrapping my latest christmas photos and not waiting til next christmas when all the christmas challenges come out!!!

This one is of Will...........
  Once again I have used some white cardstock as my background and used some mist to create the starry background. On top of that I have doodled in some black drawn stars and used a few splatters of paint.

I have used lots of the "Crate paper" tags on this one and just a tip. Don't look at the tag as a whole piece because sometimes you see them and they don't match your layouts design or colour scheme. What I usually do is look at the top and maybe the bottom half of the tags and just use those by hiding them behind photos or other papers on my layout to give the illusion that the are one whole tag. You can see I have done this with the minty green tag behind my photo. Its only the top and bottom pieces cut. By doing this it also makes the tag fit better  under my photo as it appears longer than it really is.  I have also only used the top of the red tag as seen here. So don't be afraid to chop them up and mix and match them to suit your page.

I have also used the totally awesome "cherry flair button", the wooden veneer "studio calico" trees, the "crate paper" border stickers and tabs and the adorable birdie washi tape. ( I have linked the shop so you can check out the other cherry flairs in the range however these were exclusive to this kit)
So I hope you are enjoying creating with this kit. Don't forget we have a facebook page so if you feel like sharing your creations with us we would love to see!
Eb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative