A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hello, Hello!

Hello! It's Ebony again to share some inspiration from this months kit!!!

I have two to show you today and then a step by step later in the week.
Once again this kit is beautiful! However not my usual style and it was fun stepping out of my comfort zone!!!
This is my first layout. LOVED the colours and floral patterns in these papers.



I have added some misting to a piece of white cardstock and some templates. Also added is a small piece of a dress makers pattern, and a small strip of yellow washi tape.

Next is this one......
 Once again a girly layout! Lots of layering and even some fussy cutting! ( I know , don't fall over).

Here is a close up of my misting. I have  used Mr Hueys custard mist and dripped it down my page. 
Also loved the manilla tags with the words cut out!! This time I have used the actual letters! Very economical and cool!!!


Well I will be back with a step by step later in the week and even a link to a tutorial on how to make your own stamps! Thanks! Eb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative