A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 17 August 2012

A boy layout this time....

Hi everyone! Its Ebony again to show you another layout I have created  with this months gorgeous kit!
This time it is a layout of my son Will and how much he is improving with his swimming these last few months.


Once again I have added a few scraps of papers and cardstock to my kit from my stash as I love to be able to use up scraps as well! Makes my kit go further too :)
I LOVE the element stickers in this kit and they make the perfect, easy addition to your layouts. I have used another flag turned sideways as well!!!
happy creating. I will be back again soon with another share!
Eb xx

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Ebony. It is so great to use up all of those scraps......the kit is such a gorgeous collection :0)

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative