A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 10 July 2012

First Slice of July Kit



Huge Hello Everyone!!

What a fantastic week to be Scrapbooking!!

With the rain and cold i like nothing better to curl up with some lovely papers...

And that's just what this July Kit is LOVELY!!


I honestly LOVE this July kit!
How sweet are these embellishments?!!
I even spot my own handmade EYE CANDY MAGIC!!! EEEE!! that is just so darn exciting!!

I really LOVE the little chippie birds too! as well as Raquel's handmade fabric buttons!

I have been inspired with this kit to go through my older photos and finally scrap some baby pics :}

I'm really digging the soft colour combo and feeling the itch to team this kit up with the

SMASH* baby book...

K & Company - Smash Folio 'Baby'-

this can be found in the shop too! with a couple of July kits up for grabs :}

so later on in the week I will show you some pages I SAMSH*ed.

But first I am going to show you a layout i created ....

"SO smittened"




As you can see i have scrapped a photo of Justin with Bubba Lockie :}
I used a few extra from the APOCD shop... 


Hambly Screen Prints - Mini Overlays 'Antique Teal and Antique White' Journal Tags-Elle' Studio - Collected Cut Outs-
 



Crate Paper - Pretty Party ' Eclectic Buttons'-Basic Grey -  'Yellow' Mini Mono Stickers-

All of these lovely little extras can be found HERE in the Past kit extras :}


OK i must fly and get into a another layout with this kit :}

Hope you all have  a scrappy weekend!!

{{HUGS}}
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative